We are watching closely as the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve. We want to let you know what we’re doing to manage and combat this or any other virus at Vermeer Canada.
The health and safety of our Customers and Teams continue to be our priority.
We have been in regular communication with all of our team leaders across all the branch locations to follow/enforce the protocols that support everyone’s health and wellbeing:
- Provide awareness by posting the handwashing etiquette poster at the entrance of all washrooms, near the sinks washrooms, and any areas equipment with a sink
- Provide awareness by displaying the « prevent the spread » poster in high traffic areas as a reminder
- If available have hand sanitizer available in various areas
- Regularly wipe down common surfaces such as taps, toilet handles, keyboards, fridges handles, microwaves, watercooler taps, etc..
- If you are sick, stay home
- If you become ill while at work, notify your supervisor immediately and go home
- Know what symptoms to look for
- Follow the travel advisories set out by Vermeer and by the Canadian government.
We are following the guidance of government and health authorities.
We are committed to providing excellent experiences/support, regardless of how you choose to do business with us.